Hello, everyone My Name
is Diane Campos, and I did this blog to tell things about me that I don’t say
at loud because I’m a little shy.
Let’s Begin! I’m 19 my birthday is on September 30. My start sign is Libra that
should mean that I’m an equilibrium person which I’m not LOL.
I’m a student of pre-dentistry in Universidad de Chile, I’m coursing first year
and I never thought that It was going to
be so difficult, I mean, I knew that I would have to study a lot, but I never
thought that much. Practically all that I do is studying and I really miss
spend time whit the people I love. But enough of whining. not everything is so
bad. I knew a lot of people this month, people that I already considered my
friends Camila y Daniela
Here a picture whit them <3
Here a picture whit them <3
Before to enter to the university I studied at Liceo Tajamar, where I know
really good friends, it was a girl’s school so we were more united than
everyone. Her names are Javiera, Jartiza, Katherine, Carolina and Trinidad.
They are all in the university now, so we don’t see too often. If you’re
reading this, I really miss you girls!!
Now a little bit of my family
my father’s name is Miguel. He’s just turn 45
and my mother’s name is Ingrid, she is 49. They got married when they were too
young, like 23 years ago and since then they had been together. My older brother is Miguel too, just like my father. He
was in the belly of my mom when she was getting married. Then I arrived. Yes.
I’m the middle “the understanding” LOL. That is a complete lie. I’m a little
crazy and something I feel that nobody understand me but I think that is normal
and it’s happen to every person. But none of this y fault of my parents they
always give me everything and try to understand meJ. Finally, comes mi little sister, who is not little
any more, she is 13 and her name is Sofia.
And how can I forget my precius dog Skyler. She is the best pet ever. I love you so much baby!
And how can I forget my precius dog Skyler. She is the best pet ever. I love you so much baby!
We are six with my dog but my family is bigger than that, my grandmother, grandfather,
aunts, uncles, cousins, etc. We are all a BIG family and we are all united.
To finish I would like to tell about things I like to do, but they say that
images says more than words so…







what a cute dog!! it's adorable =), I also went to Brasil with my classmates on 2012 and it was one of the best experiences of my life! =)
ReplyDeleteDiane!! you have lived awesome experiences!! you have a really nice life, friends and a dog :) see you on Mondays!!
ReplyDelete