Well... All my energies are
in pass all the subjects of this semester. I think the most difficult will be
Anatomy and physics... maybe biology. I don´t know. Right now all the subjects
are being hard for me because they put together Chemistry and Physics, so if I
don’t pass Physics for example I will fail Chemistry. Do you understand what is
that mean for me? It's really frustrating. But I'm going to do everything
possible to pass this term and survive.
The subjects that I’m taking are Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Introduction to the odontology, English and Anatomy. The last one is killing me literally Anatomy is a hard subject because in the school don’t teach you anything relative whit that so everything is new and you don’t have an study technique
Also I’m taking an extracurricular signature that calls Culture and Society and it’s about how we can help to the society like a health professionals.
Besides those signatures I’m not doing anything else in the university. I’m not part of any institution or group. I would like be part of some activities but I really don’t have time. I need to study first :(
I really expect learn a lot this semester and pass all the signatures and have a long long long vacations. I know that I’m dreaming but whatever it’s free
I really expect learn a lot this semester and pass all the signatures and have a long long long vacations. I know that I’m dreaming but whatever it’s free :).

The subjects that I’m taking are Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Introduction to the odontology, English and Anatomy. The last one is killing me literally Anatomy is a hard subject because in the school don’t teach you anything relative whit that so everything is new and you don’t have an study technique
Also I’m taking an extracurricular signature that calls Culture and Society and it’s about how we can help to the society like a health professionals.
Besides those signatures I’m not doing anything else in the university. I’m not part of any institution or group. I would like be part of some activities but I really don’t have time. I need to study first :(
I really expect learn a lot this semester and pass all the signatures and have a long long long vacations. I know that I’m dreaming but whatever it’s free
I really expect learn a lot this semester and pass all the signatures and have a long long long vacations. I know that I’m dreaming but whatever it’s free :).
Diane, I'm also waiting for vacations :3
ReplyDeleteI can bet we ALL want vacations ahaha, but in the meanwhile we must to give our best ;)
ReplyDeleteWe're all waiting for long vacations, but I think that since we so stressed, this term is going to be finished before we realize
ReplyDelete:DD
Diane keep going!
ReplyDeleteI know that your sacrifice will be rewarded at the end of term, so don't stress :) it's just a period to learn a study method, you'll get through!!
You will have a perfect vacation, but first you have to do your best. Maybe we can travel to Venezuela, it has very good beaches
ReplyDelete"I know that I’m dreaming but whatever it’s free" Dreaming is good :)
ReplyDelete