Monday, May 5, 2014

Let’s talk about technology!

           

 If I have to choose one particularly object of technology that I couldn’t live without it. It would be definitely MY CELL-PHONE. I just do everything with my cell-phone, I stay connected with all the people that I have relations ships, my family, my friends, my classmates, everyone. because I call them or text them on whatsapp. I keep on touch with all of them when I can’t talk them directly. Also I use my cell-phone to go somewhere with the GPS when I’m lost. I can listen music, watch videos, read some funny thing on internet, I can play any game that I downloaded. I just can do everything with my cell-phone, I mean not everything, but It collect most of the things that all the others piece of technology does.
The app that I like it more is Instagram. I just love taking pictures whit my friends or capture a moment and share it with a lot of people.


I think that we have to be careful with the use of cell-phones, I know that is great talk with people that are so far or so close, because you can write anything you want and besides with emoticons that make it so funny. But what I was saying that we don’t have to neglect the people that you have by your side every day, the most important relationships becomes from the person you have next to you like your family, and it’s more important talk face to face with them than text them by messages.

So, left your cell-phone to one side and start to meet the people around you!

9 comments:

  1. Whit?

    Also, check this sentence: I just love took pictures whit my friends

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the same! we must be careful with the time we spend using our cell-phones althought it's very "catching" at every moment ahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a good reflexion! Some people uses to chat or check their cell phones when you are talking to them, or when you are having lunch and it's so awkward :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. "GPS when I’m lost"... hahahaha that is so like me. I'm always lost in Santiago, but every day I learnt more about the streets.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also love my phone, I use it every single day and it makes my life much easier. It's an awesome piece of technology!! kisses

    Sarilinda=)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Diane! I think that live without your cell-phone must be very VERY difficult to you hahahah.
    I think I need a GPS too :(
    Byee <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Diane! I also choose my cellphone like my favourite tecnology object, because it makes my life so much easier, I can do everything I want en every moment, and it's very easy to carry. Bye.

    ReplyDelete