Holi, I'm Diane I'm Chilean. I'm 19. I love dogs and good food. I think friends and family are the most important thing in the world. Love and peace for everyone.
Monday, May 26, 2014
Hello
everybody today I’m going to talk about an insect that I hate and really scares
me!
SPIDERS !!
I don’t think that it’s a phobia because phobia is a sickness and brings you
really bad problems because you can’t live with that, I’ve watched tv programs
about Phobias and the people who had it, are really complicated, they cry, o
pass out when see the things that they fear, so I think that I don’t have any
kind of phobia, maybe philophobia (phobia of loving) haha, just kidding.
But there is an insect that I get really bad when I see it, spiders. I don’t
know when the fear appeared I think that I have this fear because my mom had it
too and it’s because they are tiny and can be on your body and you don’t know,
can get in your bed while you’re sleeping and bite you, here in Chile are a
kind of spider that is poisonous and can kill you if you don’t go to a hospital
to get the antidote quickly this arachnid is the recluse spider or “corner
spider”, but to be honest when I see a spider I don’t care if it’s a venomous spider
or a simple spider I just want to kill them haha sorry for the arachnid defenders but I just can
help it
whit the pain of my soul I’m going to put a picture of this horrible insect, so
that way you can recognize a “corner spider” when you see it and kill her J
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment