“FIFTY FIRST DATES”
It’s a combination of comedy and romantic style, that It’s the first reason because I like it.
The principal actor is ADAM SANDLER, I just love this guy J All his movie makes me laugh. And the other principal actress is DREW BARRYMORE I also like this women, she’s funny, beautiful and good actress. This movie is about a girl (Drew Barrymore) name’s Lucy Whitmore that suffer an accident with her father when she was a little girl, a cow cross from them car and they crash with a tree so Lucy suffer partial amnesia and she only can remember all the things she did before the accident.
Henry Roth it is a marine biology and one day he goes to the restaurant that Lucy goes too and find her, so he start to talk with her and then to the other day Lucy doesn’t remember nothing but Henry doesn’t understand and the people who work there has to explain to him. Henry fell in love of Lucy so he decided to pay attention of Lucy every day, make her falling in love of him every day with different moves. So beautiful !!!
He has to make her kiss him every day, and she always said “NOTHING LIKE THE FIRST KISS” but for him It was like the fifty kiss , Also she always said “WHY I DIDN’T MEET YOU BEFORE THE ACCIDENT ?
Then He decided to make a tape movie of her accident and about everything that happened in her life until the last day that she couldn’t remember and make her watch every day…
There is so many things that happen in the movie that you should watch it if you haven’t done yet! It’s a really good movie and very sentimental…
" Wouldn't it be nice if we were older?
Then we wouldn't have to wait so long
And wouldn't it be nice to live together
In the kind of world where we belong... (8) "
I just love the song that He write and sang for her in the movie, there is if you want to take a look !
forgetful lucy <3
Other Movies that I love and that I couldn’t live without say it are “Marley and Me”, “Hashiko”, “Avengers” and the last one that I watched on cinema “TWELVE YEARS A SLAVE” IT’S AWESOME! definitely you should watch it !!!!!
This is one of the cutest movies in the whole world.. it shows what love can do!! :)
ReplyDeleteTake care Diane, see you on class
OMG!! i know much people that like this movie! it's great and nice movie!
ReplyDeletehahaha I'm a big fan of Adam Sandler!!
ReplyDeletehis movies always contain a little bit of comedy and funny things, I like that. (:
this movie is not the exception, so I like it too.
take caree
see you around (Y)
That movie is so funny! In my opinion, this movie and Click are the best movies of Adam Sandler
ReplyDeleteTake care Diane!