Monday, June 2, 2014

Someone that I admire

Hello again! The topic of today is about someone of the university that I admire

Well this person is not superman or something like that and He is not famous either bur for me he is admirable. He is a very common men but I admire him because I think he is multifunctional, He have done so many things and so different that someday I’d like to be like him, and the best part or worst I don’t know… that he make it seem so easy but everybody knows now that is not easy it all.

His name is Pavel Antonio Capetillo Reyes, He is a dentistry and a teacher of the university. Actually I don’t know when he received as a dentistry but I think it was around 3-4 years ago. After he get his degree of dentistry he went to do the common plan of civil engineering in the same university, This is the first thing that I think is amazing, I mean you have to be really brave and intelligent of course, for do this, because after all the science area your brain is kind of used to study this type of subjects, and then go to study something relatives with math is kind of crazy and awesome. So I admire because he is very clever.
Another thing because I admire him is because he was an amazing teacher, I wasn’t a good student hahaha because I don’t like physics and that was the subject that he was teaching… But he really try to make us understand all this matter and he was so comprehensive and helpful with us because he was a dentistry student once too and that make me appraise him as a good person.

To finish… One day I went to salsa class at the university and guess who was teaching… of course the multifunctional Pavel.


I officially declare myself as a PAVEL LOVERS hahahaha. I hope he never read this blog ever
J

1 comment:

  1. LOL pavel lovers everywhere.... I love that he took overtime, to give us classes, because we didn't understand, that's a real teacher :,)

    ReplyDelete