Monday, May 19, 2014

Well even I’m not a photography fanatic; today I’m going to talk about one. I really enjoy a good photo but I don’t have that “subjective” side on me,  that “philosophical” side.  If someone writes about a  photo and gave his commentary and extract a lot of thoughts from the images I understand but I think that I don’t have the same ability, But don’t confuse I LOVE PHOTOS <3 , I  think that it’s amazing that you can chapter moments on images, and then share with everyone J


I don’t have a favorite photo but I really like the photos that I take to my little cousin she’s so photogenic !  





I took this photo 1 and a half year ago if I’m not wrong… And she is my cousin she is 3 years ago now, but in the photo she was 1 and a half. We were in my sister birthday and she was in that pool because she really like the water and she was so little for being in the big pool, how you can see she is really enjoying, when we go to the beach we can’t lost our eyes on her because she is so crazy about the ocean that she runs through  the sand and get to the sea and she doesn’t stop until she gets all wet.

I love you Isidora Paz <3 

4 comments:

  1. Awww, she seems so happy in that mini pool ! I share your love for photos, specially the ones you can take to your relatives :)
    Nice post Diane, see you on class !

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is a nice photo!! I really liked it, babies are always with their happiest expression and can make you feel better when you are not in your mood :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so adorable! I think kids have the ability to look good in almost every photograph, maybe because they're so cute hahaha
    I have a 1-year-old nephew and is also very photogenic!
    Nice post Diane :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet! I share your love for photos, how they can save the best moments for our lives and then when you see them it's a beautiful moment remember old times :)

    ReplyDelete